Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello again.

Assalamualaikum. Peace be upon you.

Alhamdulillah. It's already the mid of July and less than 10 days until Ramadhan. It has been awhile since I blogged, like the usual; I left this blog all dusty for the whole 6 months. I wasn't that busy to write posts actually, but once I use a laptop, it'll be more than 2 hours. Of course, you wouldn't just open this website without having Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc. in the other tabs. Although it is also convenient to blog through phones but hey, I'm not an active blogger okay :)

Things have been going quite a lot; family, friends, college, assignments, stuck in the jungle (college), Instagram, and recently I went for my Umrah again with my whole family, alhamdulillah. As for college stuff frankly, it was challenging. By that I mean, I didn't get any interviews for scholarships because of some application mistakes I made. Yet, I don't think that can stop me from continuing my A-levels. InsyaAllah, Allah knows the best for me. I believe He really loves giving surprises too. All I need is to pray, work hard and never lose hope on Him.

My high school friends already started their Uni and college lives too. No doubt that I'm missing them already but all of us have dreams to materialize and aims to fulfill. Not just for the world, but for Allah and Hereafter, insyaAllah. We can always contact in any way nowadays right? ^-^ All the best my friends, may the force be with you! And may the best prayers be with you, too.

On the other hand, being in college made me realized to always keep up to date with current issues. Serious issues which are not from some shared posts on the Newsfeed. Even if you can't give a helping hand, at least get to know. You're not the only one who has problems. "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back." Do you think some problems that happened across Arabic countries (Arab spring issues) will not effect our country? Do you think the massive killings of innocent civilians (especially they are Muslims) won't happen here too? Nothing is impossible, right? Prevent IS better than cure. Wake up, this is reality. And reality doesn't have to do with the latest album of some crap artists.

Let's just keep in mind that the world is too old for us to argue about it anymore. All it needs is love and care. So I think that's it for now. My next semester will be starting next week. And I'm eager for it :B


P/S: My older posts are private now, sorry mweheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment